Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*ZZZZ*

Hold up!!!
Bring up Africa by Karl Wolfe on youtube.

Now that that's playing (guys, you may want to watch the video.. girl in bikini) I can get down to buisness..

So, as I sit here on my bed typing this, i'm making a mental packing list for Lebanon/Egypt. Can you tell i'm excited?!?! Nope. Not at all. Lol. So anyways, i'm making this mental packing list, and then I remember that graduation comes before Lebanon/Egypt, and I need a dress. And i'm NOT wearing shorts and a tank top to grad like in grade 6! Yes, I wore shorts and a tank top to my grade 6 graduation.. But I don't like dresses, or I didn't like dresses. I like them now, I just don't own any.. I own ONE skirt.. but that's it. I'm going to go to Betsey Johnson in Montreal to get a grad dress.
Excited excited!!

That's all I really wanted to write.
G'night.

love,
Madame. M
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment