Friday, March 20, 2009

Marach.20.

Right Now!!! Bring up Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Lady Gaga.

Woo Woo!!!
First day of spring!!
Helloooo Spring, goodbye winter!!

OMG!! I'm so proud of myself. I told Kris. I actually told him. Actually, I yelled it at him. And I was walking right beside Mr.Clare, but all Clare said was "Yea, you are annoying sometimes". AHA!! He's the best. So, I told Kris (it felt amazing!) and then for the rest of the day, he gave me dirty looks from across the class. I LOVED it. That sounds sick. But i'm happy that he knows hoe annoying I think he is when he complains. Wanna know what I thought was absolutely drop dead hilarious?!?! After gym (4th period) Kris didn't complain ONCE!!! It was amazing! The only thing that was a pisser was when I was telling him this, he kept going "Yeah, sure." , as if I was just pulling this crap out of my ass. Then, he was like "Maya, you complain all the time though.". I honestly just about shot him in the nostrill. I DON'T COMPLAIN! I might complain once or twice every so often, but NEVER have I EVER complained as much as him. I don't think I've complained as much as him in my life then he does in ONE DAYY!!! It pisses me off, but I don't care. Chances are good that he'll forgive me. But if he doesn't.. doesn't but me.. to be completely honest, I don't give a rat's ass if he forgives me or not. If he does.. that's great, if he doesn't.. go cry me a river ya moron. I told him he needs to learn how to take critisizm. It's true. And I think that if he can't learn to take critisizm, then he has to stop complaining.

That was all I wanted to write.
If I think of more.. I'll add it.

love,
Madame. M
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment