Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March.18.

Urgh. Where to start??
Well let's start by saying how much I LOVE my new blog (amazing new blog, eh?). Yeah, I'm canadian (take note of the eh?) but I don't care. The only thing I don't like is the cold weather. THANK GOD IT'S FINALLY WARM OUTSIDE!! Hehe. \

So, I made a bet with Sarah (she's my BFF.. or that's what I'm told..) that it would be warm today, and she said it was going to snow, and we bet a granola bar (yes.. a granola bar.. we have SLIGHT issues) and this morning, she's like, I don't owe you a granola bar because It's not 15 degrees (it said on the news it was going to be 15 the day before) and it's raining, but you don't owe me one because it's not snowing. But here's the thing!!! IT DIDN'T RAIN!!! Boo-Hoo.. It was 4 degrees colder than what I said, but I still think I should've won that bet. In my mind... I did.

At the moment, I'm STILL pissed. Here's why : DOM AND KRIS!!!! They make me soo beyond mad. Today, they were making fun of me and Rachel and pretending to act like us, but the way they were acting like us was really insulting, because when it came time for Dom to inact me, he acted like a total snob! And the first thing kris said to him was : Oh my gosh! You're Maya!!! URGHHH what a pisser. It also pisses me off when they talk about me and then look at me and laugh. If they're trying to make me feel like crap, they're doing a good job of it.

Well...
I guess all there is left to do is wait and see what's coming for me tomorrow.

love,
Madame. M
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment